It's Okay to Not Know Which Way to Go

 

Photo by Rosie Kerr on Unsplash

I'm not feeling great, so I turned back to poetry to release my emotions, thoughts and energy both of the past and present. Poetry can help you get in touch with your emotions just as tarot cards can help you to connect with your intuition and help you find your path or figure out your next move forward.


Will You Find Me?

Crystal waters stir and bubble
To chase away fear and trouble. 
Fan the flames, make them high!
Surrender breath with a sigh.

O Mighty Hekate, hear me true!
Give me a sign of what to do.
This path has betrayed me;
I am broken, can't you see?
There must be more that I can be!

Loneliness eats me up inside,
Every day, I feel like I've died.
This wasn't suppose to happen,
So many dreams when I was ten
Never blossomed, but still met their end.

O Mighty Hekate, lead me to a path
Where I won't face unnecessary wrath,
Or bear tears where I lay.
With torch in hand, lead me not astray.
Restore my hope for another day.

I do not know if I can love so late,
I listened to my heart; I trusted Fate.
But oh, how I've been let down!
There is no air, just a way to drown.
Inside this box, I cannot hear a sound.

by Samantha Murphy (aka The Red Wolf/@theonlyredwolf) 

View more of my poetry and short story writing, including The Goblin Tunnels series. I also do book reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Scratching My Head After Reading The Clockmaker's Daughter

The Enchanting Tale of the House of Salt and Sorrows

Take a Road Trip through Ireland with Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch