Lady Gaga and Bowie Comparison

Once again, I feel as though everything has been done.  Check out these images:  I understand that Lady Gaga likes David Bowie's stuff and is inspired by it, but was there really NO OTHER symbol she could have used.  I wonder if she even knows why Bowie used it.  I personally don't like her music.  Their beat sticks with you, but it is jam-packed with meanings that people are sticking onto her music instead of the meanings already being there as in Bowie's case.  I feel when I hear her music and see her ridiculous outfits, it's just for the attention; there is no loneliness or soul-searching or wisdom that Bowie has in his music.  
I think I was born too late and ended up in the wrong era.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Scratching My Head After Reading The Clockmaker's Daughter

The Enchanting Tale of the House of Salt and Sorrows

Take a Road Trip through Ireland with Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch