About Me

My photo
I am a writer and dreamer, currently working on blogs and a book series.

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Too Many Words

Another poem of mine:


They tilt his head back
To make him swallow
their words. 
 
Running down his chain
and staining his shirt.
It absorbs into the skin.
 
He shall remember this.
 
An inspiration gone bad.
I thought he loved me.
 
There is too much noise
And then,
There isn't enough.
 
Insanity flaring alive.
I don't allow myself to scream.
I will fall just as you want me.
 
Monotony has conquered me
As I wither against it.
It is a solid wall into which I melt,
Hardening, becoming.
 
Indifference soaked,
Spewing internally
Like bacon cooking.
 
It stings.
 
Everything's been done.
Desperate idleness.
 
Is survival possible?
 
Leave the bookmark
So we may return to this page.
Someday.


For more of my work see: http://convozine.com/18842-the-red-wolf/35737

No comments: