About Me

My photo
I am a writer and dreamer, currently working on blogs and a book series.

Monday, 18 June 2012

Post-Father's Day

Hey, people.  Hope you guys had a good Father's Day!  Today as you can see, I have posted another one of my nature photos and I have another book review which will be added to the "Library" section of the blog.  The photo is titled "Quiet Bliss".
The book Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee recounts the story of a recently divorced woman, Jasmine Mistry, who temporarily takes over her aunt's bookstore back in her home town.  While her aunt is away for her health and Jasmine is struggling with the cramped and overstocked bookstore, she meets a handsome man named Connor who is not what he seems. That and she's hearing voices of the dead authors in her store. 
The book was mystical and even though I knew where the story was going, I still enjoyed it.  I love the idea of a cramped and dusty bookstore filled with thousands of books waiting to be discovered.  Definitely a must read! 

No comments: