About Me

My photo
I am a writer and dreamer, currently working on blogs and a book series.

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Updates

Hey, guys!  Hope everyone's doing well.  I've made a few changes to the blog.  The fish have moved to bottom of the page and the dogs have taken over the top.  I thought it'd be nice to see the cute puppies! :) You may have noticed that I put up a new poll. I'm hoping more people will vote!  Two people would be great because it's not much of a poll if only one person votes.   I also added to the Music section.  Not much happening with me, just lots of work.  I went to a museum yesterday and checked out the African, Egyptian and Greek exhibits.  It's was really fun; I love looking at artifacts.  Do any of you like visiting museums, or do you think they're like, such a drag?  Anyways, it's nice to see the sun...and the ice melting :)  I haven't fallen yet!

Until next time...Keep it real!

No comments: