About Me

My photo
I am a writer and dreamer, currently working on blogs and a book series.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Marie-Mai

Hello, everyone! Yesterday, there was nothing on T.V. and I was going throught the channels a third time around hoping there would be something new and came across a music video channel.  They were showing a Marie-Mai video.  The song was "C'est Moi" (It's Me).  I don't normally listen to French music, but there are the few that I like (ex: Jorane) and I have heard about Marie-Mai for several years now, but never actually heard her stuff.  I have to say I like this one.  I don't know what genre they've classified it as, but I would say it's dance.  From what I saw of the video, the song is about a girl who was broken by someone, (a guy?) and is now having surgery done in order to rebuild herself.  It reminded me of the old shows of The Six Milion Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman.  The song's lyrics talk about how she's the one who makes decisions, she's forgetting about the person who broke her, nothing can tear her apart and she's living one day at a time.  If you want to know more, check out my Music section.

By the way, I would love to know what you guys think of the dogs.

P.S. No one voted in the poll I put up asking "What your favorite subject" was.  I don't think I'll be putting anymore up for a while.  Is it that the questions aren't original enough or...what?  Love to hear your feedback. 

Ciao for now!

No comments: