About Me

My photo
I am a writer and dreamer, currently working on blogs and a book series.

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Discovery

Copyright: http://www.daftblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/John-Locke.jpg
Hey guys, I've a little time to blog.  I was studying the Scientific Revolution when I came across a portrait of a philosopher and physician named John Locke.  His portrait was used in the 11th Nancy Drew computer game Curse of Blackmoor Manor as being a relative to the Penvellyns, the family Nancy is helping.  It's funny because in the game, his name was Charles or something and there was no mention of who he actually was.  I find that a shame because we gamers have know idea what is real or fiction in HerInteractive's games.  I kind of wish they had sort of dropped a hint to his identity or something.

No comments: