About Me

My photo
I am a writer and dreamer, currently working on blogs and a book series.

Thursday, 24 November 2011

The Twilight Insanity

Millions of people, especially girls, are highly enamored with the men of the Twilight Saga.  I have never known anyone to sigh every few minutes over the pictures of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner as much as two of my dear friends. Those same friends went to the premiere of Breaking Dawn and are still talking about it and giggling over quotes.  I am not a Twilight fan even though I love vampire and werewolf stories.  I liked Pattinson as Cedric in Harry Potter 4 and *Spoiler was sad that he was killed.  However, I fail to appreciate his sex appeal. 
So, what do you guys and gals say?  Who do you like better:  Pattinson or Lautner?  Are there any people out there that share the same opinion as me?  I would love to hear from you. :)
After my friends went to the premiere, I thought, "Great!  It's the last film.  It's over!" but much to my dismay, I learned otherwise.  Why was Breaking Dawn broken up into 2 parts!?  Are they just copying Harry Potter?
I've said enough.  Here's some eye candy for you drooling girls:














Copyright (Pattinson): http://wordpress.hotpress.com/screenlover/files/2011/11/Robert-Pattinson-Breaking-Dawn.jpg


Copyright (Lautner): http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/galleries/taylorlautner/taylor-lautner.jpg


Pax vobiscum


L8er.

2 comments:

Elle's Liberty said...

As a huge twilight fan, the appeal to true fans who have read all the books more than once, is not the actors themselves but the characters they play and what each of them represent. I must admit I have been very disappointed by the movies which do no justice to the books, which I read before twilight became overly popular.
Oh and just so you know .. no its not copying happy potter.. lol breaking dawn is about 900 pages and in the book its almost like two separate stories which would be impossible to include in one film :)
I think the best way for you to fully understand twilight appeal is to read the books, the movies don't compare at all.
Anyways sorry for rambling on :)

The Red Wolf said...

I will NEVER read the books!!! I'm just not into it.
P.S. Feel free to ramble; that's the whole purpose of a blog :)